Student Loan
Federal Student Loan Information for Military Personnel
AssistanceAssistance Mobile

Some military personnel may get repayment assistance from the Department of Defense. If your National Guard or Reserve unit is called to active duty or you are a regular, active-duty member of the Armed Forces who is reassigned to another duty station, your loan payments may be temporarily suspended. NSLP's Military Mobilization Fact Sheet explains the details.

Should you discover that your federal student loan is delinquent, contact the Inceptia Outreach Team to visit with a trained counselor at 855.471.1615 to learn of repayment options to help you get back on-track.