Simplifying Federal Student Loan Repayment
Below you will find information to help you understand and potentially simplify your federal student loan repayment.
Locate Your Federal Loan Information
General Loan Information
- Department of Education listing of Guaranty Agencies
- Your Federal Student Loan Borrower Rights and Responsibilities
- Returning to School
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Plan Options
- Federal Student Loan Consolidation Information
- Cancellation / Discharge / forgiveness of Loans
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Program for Federal Employees
- Information for Military Personnel with Federal Student Loans
- Difficulty Making Your Federal Student Loan Payment
Delinquent and Default Information
Resources and Forms
Should you discover your federal student loan is delinquent, contact the Inceptia Outreach Team to visit with a trained counselor at 855.471.1615 to learn of repayment options to help you get back on-track.