I’m glad you’re here! Let's work together to see how personally engaging students can help you reduce melt and student anxiety while promoting school connections and enrollment. I’m available to answer questions and provide more information. Connect with me today! Tami GilbeauxAssistant Vice President Schedule a Meeting Get your personalized ROI Delgado Community College: Moving Students from Applied to Enrolled through Student Outreach Program Utilizing Student Outreach Programs multifaceted strategy for connecting with students, the Inceptia team contacted just over 2,000 students. The contacts consisted of 90% never having showed interest in Delgado and the remaining 10% had withdrawn in Spring 2022. Gwinnett Technical College: A Personal Touch Meets Goals GTC leveraged the Inceptia Student Outreach Programs team to extend the personal outreach to admitted students to welcome them, answer questions, provide next steps and offer encouragement. E-book: Student Outreach Programs Student Outreach Programs engage with students to promote processes leading to enrollment and address barriers to aid in your planning and support strategy.